Am I have a hypersensitivity from a poisonous plant?
I was moving a plant from my woods into the front yard for flowers. I expect I may be having an allergic reaction to it. My ask is
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS PLANT IT AND HOW TO TREAT MY SYMPTOMS.
About 10 inches tall Has a stalk like a corn plant, but not as gelatinous. It even has roots that are similar to the roots of corn.
It has blooms for going on for 8 flowers to bloom on the very top of the stalk, it has one flower already bloomed. It is a triangular purple flower. With similar to 3 petals on it. On each petal it has 1 little dot of red (which may be pollen from what I can tell).
I will add my symptoms below... because I don't have plenty space to write them all here.
However from what I know of unreserved flora those little hairs thatwas in your description are probably the plants defense gears.
I would take myself to the doctor barring that I would take a cold shower and wipe myself thoroughly the reason a cold shower so that any further toxins would be released into your bloodstream. After I had done that I would bubbles myself in lanacaine. Then again I do not your medical history and would feel especially responsible if you did not seek medical attention.
There are many, several poisonous and/or allergy-causing plants routinely grown in gardens. Next time make sure you identify the plant past transplanting it!
I assume you live in North America? (I live in Australia, so the species oscillate quite a bit.)
EDIT: That detail about the hair is interesting: they could be the source of the irritation, as in stinging nettles.
Excellent descriptions, by the way!!