Swallowing Listerine/Scope?

Would it do any harm if I swallowed VERY little Listerine/Scope? I tried gargling near it, and spat it out, the little bit left over I accidentally swallowed it wasn't, my guess probably not even 1ML of it? Will anything bad come up?
No. Your fine. Alcoholics drink it if they cant get booze.

Don't fret young one.
It shouldn't be that bad. you might bring back an upset stomach but as long as you didn't swallow the full mouthful you should be fine. I see you're still alive 24 hours later, so it's obviously ok.
Answers:    Nothing bad will happen, you can swallow small amounts lacking any harm.
Dude, i do it adjectives the time when am thirsty. No. Your fine. Alcoholics drink it if they cant get booze.

Don't fret young one.
I see you're still alive 24 hours later, so it's obviously ok.
Are you departed yet?