I accidentally swallowed fly eggs/maggots. What will arise?
I left some chicken sitting on the stove top and flys layed their eggs on it and next to out realising it I ate the chicken. They were solitary very babyish they werent wriggling or anything. What will happen? Is near anything I can do?
In some countries, family actually chomp through maggots or larvae. It's in recent times a disgusting thing to conjecture about since flies get through you know what. To answer your question though, your stomach acids are to sarcastic to allow them to live or grow in your intestines if to be exact what you are thinking.
I would check with a MD. I know they live past its sell-by date of necrotic tissue. If you have any stomach problems it might be a problem.
However, I've in recent times thought that your stomach acid should take out them. I think you'll be okay. That's my answer.:-)
I would be more worried in the order of the chicken than the fly eggs. I believe they will be digested, your stomach acid will dissolve steel. If they did turn into flies they would die for sure so any way I imagine your safe.
theyll grow contained by your stomach till they're each 2 foot long. then theyll drink u from inside and burst out from ur abdomen!!
Answers: First.ewww! I'll bet you freaked out when you realized what have happened!! But, don't verbs, your stomach acid will butcher any on those pesky things that made it down there, nought will happen, so don't verbs about them, but if you develop sudden stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, walk to ER, you may have food poisoning. Take caution and good luck!!
Hopefully nil other than person grossed out and perhaps sense sick. You may get an infection or not, but I would imagine that your digestive acids would destroy everything. Check next to a doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible. Yuck.
I this actually true?
If so, induce throw up... (now)