My dad caught me masturbating?

I'm so scared. He like walk in and saw me jerking bad and left our really quick. Its be like 2 hours and I havent left my room. I'm super terrified and I'm real thirsty but im scared of facing him. Why.what do I do? I thought I be so careful...
i would say nought until he does. I know i am answering now on day two and you enjoy left your room by now. My dad caught me once and we own never talked about it
Do you deem that your father never masturbated? I think that he probably did, and left your room because he didn't want t o
embarrass YOU. It's totally unprocessed to masturbate, 99% of males over the age of 13 or so do it.
Your father should respect your privacy, he should knock before entering your room. It's only adjectives courtesy.
I would imagine that your father won't say a word in the order of it, unless he has the good manners to apologize for disturbing you.
If he should influence something, which I highly doubt, you can ask him, didn't you masturbate when you were my age?

If he say,"No," he's lying.

We are all men. We masturbate when we are young. It is agreeable and doesn't hurt anyone, it can't get anyone pregnant, and you can't get a disease doing it.

Enjoy your body, that's why you hold it.
economically, seeing as you said, "jerking off" im going to assume ur a dude. Anway, your dad did it to, he understands, everyone does it, which is why he moved out.
That happened to me, probably most others too.
I remember afterwards my Dad just suppressed a grin and didn't speak in the region of it.
Nothing much you can do, what's done is done.
No biggie, unless he's strictly religious or something.

99% of all adult guys enjoy masturbated. The other 1% are liars.

I bet your Dad knocks from now on!
Go talk to him, but don't shake his mitt I'm sure he has done it himself. If he tells you differient he is lying.



Jer
Your dad has done the same , and probably still does sometimes . He will hold felt your embarrassment and departed the room quickly . Just carry on as if nought had happened . Go and attain yourself a drink , don't worry about it . Don't articulate anything unless your dad does . If you were on the web it is to days answer to boys jacking, Your dad similar to many dads used Playboy as means of aiding the pleasures of jacking. You are typical of adjectives teen age boys who will and do jack as do 99% of males. Right now guys are jacking all over the world.
It's without a flaw natural. Most likely he did it when he be young. I personally haven't be caught masturbating, but I have been caught watching porn. (By my mom. Haha.) Just don't be panicky and he'll understand. He probably won't even mention it.
ably surprise .. he does it too .. yeah its embarrassing but you're just going to hold to get over it ... you'll laugh something like it later in duration trust me ... just idk pretend like nil happened unless he says something to you roughly it .. then just bar it with maturity. everyone does it ... oh also I don`t know get a lock for your door.. or ask people to please knock. It's without a flaw natural. Most likely he did it when he be young. I personally haven't be caught masturbating, but I have been caught watching porn. (By my mom. Haha.) Just don't be panicky and he'll understand. He probably won't even mention it.
He did it too you know.
I was caught by my elder brother when I was 14... he left the room minus saying anything...
... And then he basically laughed his *** off within his room :)

I think he will understand, by it's amazingly embarrassing
why are you si freakin scared ***** pussy!be a man almost it and have the balls to move about tell your dad about what he merely saw.whats the worst that can happen hes not gonna eat you hes not gonna cut you.Hello masturbation is so natrual. economically, seeing as you said, "jerking off" im going to assume ur a dude. Anway, your dad did it to, he understands, everyone does it, which is why he moved out.
It's ok man. He be young once and I'm sure he still does it so you have zilch to be ashamed about. It's healthy. conceivably he'll say nothing and it'll be your secretwith him
My Mother saw me when I was young, you age.
It happen everyday to someone. Nothing New Here.
You can go talk to you Father if you want, or if he is a suitable Father he might even talk to you.
Answers:    well...that's embarassing. No denying that. Just try to remember that your dad is human too and EVERYONE masturbates. Don't verbalize about it, don't mention it. Try to avoid him as much as possible for awhile. I guarantee you he's feeling awkward too. Nonetheless, he's your dad, he loves you, and he know it's natural to masturbate. I'm so sorry that happened to you though.wow...
LOL

its ok. everyone masturbates..except small children.and maybe the Pope.

EDIT: in truth, not all small children refrain from masturbating. i didnt and apparently neither did dane cook.
Dude its ok, everybody does it.Sure i must be nerve racking but your dad understands( or he should).That happen to me when i be 14 3 years ago and nothing major transpire. You will be cool and WELCOME TO MANHOOD!
well of course he's going 2 go as soon as he saw u,just brush it off and dance get some water,if he say something well ok,ur going to have 2 obverse him,he been ur age b4 he's a man. i would say nought until he does. I know i am answering now on day two and you enjoy left your room by now. My dad caught me once and we own never talked about it
99% of men masturbate!
Its normal.really normal! He most imagined was just as ashamed as you and probably won't talk about it at adjectives. He'll knock from now on.
ive be caught by my mom but luckly she left the room quuick and never mentioned it. no big deal basically act like nought happenes Dude its ok, everybody does it.Sure i must be nerve racking but your dad understands( or he should).That happen to me when i be 14 3 years ago and nothing major transpire. You will be cool and WELCOME TO MANHOOD!
I;m sure he's not mad. Your Dad understands. He be young once. He's giving you your privacy probably. I have the response he's willing to talk to you nearly it privately man to man if you are willing to. You can't put it off forever. Go more or less your business and when you run into him again you'll be able to tell if he requests to discuss it or not.
. That happened to me, probably most others too.
I remember afterwards my Dad just suppressed a grin and didn't speak in the region of it.
Nothing much you can do, what's done is done.
No biggie, unless he's strictly religious or something.

99% of all adult guys enjoy masturbated. The other 1% are liars.

I bet your Dad knocks from now on!
Just act normally. Don't mention it. He jerk off too so you have zilch to feel ashamed or embarrassed going on for.

Next time, lock your door.
my sister caught me masturbating when i be 9. she was 13, she just not here saying nothing. but yeah it be so embarrasing. nothing harm tho.

caught by dad i infer should be better than your sister's.
He most imagined was just as ashamed as you and probably won't talk about it at adjectives. He'll knock from now on.
If you were on the web it is to days answer to boys jacking, Your dad similar to many dads used Playboy as means of aiding the pleasures of jacking. You are typical of adjectives teen age boys who will and do jack as do 99% of males. Right now guys are jacking all over the world.
I'm sure he has done it himself. If he tells you differient he is lying.



Jer
Don't verbs. He is as embarrased as you, i garuntee it.
He would of done it as a kid too, and he knows its normal, he lately does not need to see you do it haha.
Just when you go out in attendance, turn it into a joke, say something resembling 'jesus dad next time knock' and laugh going on for it or 'they make doors for a reason' they key is to gurgle about it, it will take alot of stress sour both of you, and it will let your dad know your okay :)
conceivably he'll say nothing and it'll be your secretwith him
oo..that suxs lol...ably, ur dads definitely done it b4 too, so he's prolly not gonna say anything roughly it to u.but act like nil ever happened i guess =)