Can you die from drinking bleach?

My friend bet me that if i drank bleach i would die, i dont believe him since he lies all the time, its an easy path to make $2 and i need some spare redeploy for gas since im broke (im only 16 and he knows i inevitability money bad) so could i really die or should i just do it and get some smooth money for a bad taste within my mouth?
yeah you can die. it kill living cells. you ever get a short time bit on your hands? your fingers shed their skin a lot and it looks close to **** for like 3 months or more

dont do it
you guys are idiots. i suggest that you stay away from the bleach, unless you want to get hospitalized and have a tube pumping out the chemicals - if you're lucky. yeah you can die. it kill living cells. you ever get a short time bit on your hands? your fingers shed their skin a lot and it looks close to **** for like 3 months or more

dont do it
YES
Yes. It will kill you. Right away. Go dumpster diving for aluminum can and take to a recycling center for spare brass if you need it. I don't care how broke you are it COULD KILL you, the other entry is it could burn out the throat and you'd end up eating the rest of your existence through a tube. Is $2.00 worth the risk.
i muse it will kill you
drinking anything like that will
i wouldnt suggest doing that
its not worth the risk!
no u wouldn't die, if u drank bleach than you would get severe chemical burns in your throat and it would suck ***... and u would live IF U WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND RECEIVED MEDICAL TREATMENT!! Bleach is poisonous, it kill everything.
I don't care how broke you are it COULD KILL you, the other entry is it could burn out the throat and you'd end up eating the rest of your existence through a tube. Is $2.00 worth the risk.
Of course you can! Yes! You'll die horribly!
Answers:    no offense but are you ******* stupid?? bleach?? i mean think give or take a few it...why would your dumb *** "friend" even suggest that and why would you be dumb enough to consider it...and whats worse...for 2 dollars.you are obviously already ****** up contained by the head...dont add to it near the bleach.

SOMEONE might miss you when you die
16 years old and asking if bleach kills u , adjectives for 2 bucks . sh*t u guys are wack. YES IT WILL KILL U OR MAKE U EXTREMELY SICK. (Hospital bill will cost more than $2 keep that in mind ) i muse it will kill you
drinking anything like that will
i wouldnt suggest doing that
its not worth the risk!
Yes! You'll die horribly!
Probably smart one. YES
Bleach is poisonous, it kill everything.
YES!!